Here is the upgrade of my Geontime Studio. So, now I have:
- USB MIDI Keyboard with 61 keys
- Keyboard stand
- USB audio interface for microphone and guitar
- Two microphones, dynamic and condenser
- Pop filter
- Microphone support
- Two headphones
- Desktop: PC and GNU/Linux (Debian) OS
- Software: Ardour, LMMS and free software plugins, latest, built from the source by myself.
- New table
The next I am going to get a guitar, probably a electric one. Now I am finishing to compose a piece started on laptop with LMMS. When finished I’ll mix it in Ardour.