Update about Geonkick development



I have finished to connect some essential UI parts to the API and here I have tried to quickly synthesize a kick to test at this stage what can be done with it. There was involved only Oscillator 1 (sine) for the base layer, and Oscillator 2 (triangle) for the high end. The filters and any effect were not applied yet, development in progress. After doing this test there a plenty of ideas came, like modifying the oscillator phase (really necessary), oscillator overtones, and instead of a Oscillators as a logical split to be the layers that is essentially an entire kick. Probably there will be needed at least 4 layers. The API (with small modifications) supports this in principle, i.e. can create several kicks and combine. So all this for the next release. For the current release that is going to be developed, I will stick with this general configuration.Also for the UI there is some work with the envelopes to make them work with logarithmic scale, i.e. the user to have more control on the small parts of the envelope. Also to draw the kick graph in real time, i.e. to be able to see the resulted kick, and other stuff.

Here is the repository of the current development: https://gitlab.com/iurie/geonkick/