Here is a list of free software and resources that I am using, and want to thank the authors for their work that gives me the possibility to compose music.
- Ardour – All music is composed with this DAW.
- LMMS – I used it as a sequencer. Now no more using it.
- Calf Plugins – various LV2 plugins. Using them for mixing.
- Guitarix Plugins – various LV2 plugins. Using for mixing.
- Yoshimi – software synthesizer and an LV2 plugin. Currently using it instead of ZynAddSubFX
- JACK Audio Connection Kit – a server daemon that provides real-time, low-latency connections for both audio and MIDI data between applications that implement its API.
- QJackCtl – an application to control the JACK sound server daemon.
- Audacity – audio software for multi-track recording and editing.
- DrumGizmo – drum samples and multichannel, multilayered, cross-platform drum plugin
- AVL Drumkits – a plugin and its samples for percussion.
- VSCO – an orchestra samples in SFZ format
- samplv1 – an old-school polyphonic sampler, LV2 plugin
- Debian – a distribution of the operating system GNU/Linux.
- “Old Clock”, by Brett Jordan, license CC-BY 2.0. I use it as a header image.